Visit North East
North East India Tourism & Travel Information
- News3 Day Long Sikkim Winter Carnival 2013 Kick Started
- NewsIndian Ministry of Tourism is stepping up its efforts to target new tourism products
- NewsTourist arrivals down by 7pc
- NewsArunachal Pradesh taps religious segment
- NewsArunachal Pradesh to be major Religious Tourism destination in India: Chief Minister
- NewsNepal eying to host international tennis
- NewsMukul wants M’laya to be New Year destination
- NewsHornbill Festival reflects traditional and modern face of Nagaland
- NewsSikkim Winter Carnival 2013: Core Committee Meeting Held At Capital
- News Paragliding to mountain biking: Sikkim winter carnival all set to host adventurous events
Aryan Regency, Pelling
Welcome to the Himalayan Hospitalilty of The Aryan Regency. The Aryan Regency is located in a very beautiful ambience at an altitude of 6100 ft at Pelling in West Sikkim, a veritable paradise and a land of peace, tranquility and hospitality.
Nested in the top of Himalayas and bounded by some of the highest mountain peaks and natural surroundings, The Aryan’s provide neat, comfortable and homely accommodations for nature lovers. The scenic view of snowy peaks from every floor of the rooms which offers you the pleasure of the mystic height of Mt. Kanchendzonga range and surrounding hills which is breath taking.
The Aryan Regency boasts of 17 well appointed rooms i.e. Family suite, Deluxe Rooms, single and double, beautiful floor lobbies, Posh Reception cum lounge. Terrace restaurant cum view point and a well stocked Bar. The imposing Building is only 125 Km from railway station (NJP) and 118Km from bus stand of Siliguri and 124 Km from Bagdogra Airport.
- Masala Multi Cuisine Pure Vegetarian Restaurant
- Well stocked Bar
- Cable TV
- Spacious parking
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
- Room Service
- 24 Hrs hot & cold running water
- In house Generator
- Internet Facilities
- Terrace Garden cum Restaurant
- Doctor on call
- Party hall and Library
- Spacious Lobby
- Blow Heater
- Travel Desk Site Seeing Management
- Cultural programme at hotel
- Wall to wall carpet in all rooms
- SBI ATM Located nearby for Transaction
- Packed lunch for day time-outing
This place is also called as the ‘queen of the hills’. This place is invariably a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers.
Kaziranga National Park is a Oldest and the most famous sanctuary in Assam bounded by the Brahmaputra river and the Mikir hills in the Golaghat...
Sundarban spreading over an area of 4, 120 square kilometers including water was measured to be 16,000 square kilometers some 200 years ago
Welcome to Visit North East North East Part of India is a travellers delight. North East India consists Indian states of Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim & West Bengal. Although West Bengal is officialy is not a part of North East India, but is the gateway of accessing Read More
Nathu La Nathu La pass is situated around 60 kilometers from Gangtok at an altitude of 4,310 meters / 14,140 feet. The road to Nathu La passes through the Tsomgo Lake is nearly 2 hours drive. The terms ‘Nathu’ and ‘La’ literally mean listening ears and pass respectively in Tibetan language. In 1961, Read More
Tsomgo Lake Tsomgo Lake or Changu Lake is famous tourist an attraction in Sikkim is nearly 42 kilometers from the state capital Gangtok. It is situated at an altitude of nearly 3780 meters / 12,400 feet. The Lake known as The Source of the Lake in Bhutia dialect is ideally located near the Nathu La pass. The lake Read More