Visit North East
North East India Tourism & Travel Information
- News3 Day Long Sikkim Winter Carnival 2013 Kick Started
- NewsIndian Ministry of Tourism is stepping up its efforts to target new tourism products
- NewsTourist arrivals down by 7pc
- NewsArunachal Pradesh taps religious segment
- NewsArunachal Pradesh to be major Religious Tourism destination in India: Chief Minister
- NewsNepal eying to host international tennis
- NewsMukul wants M’laya to be New Year destination
- NewsHornbill Festival reflects traditional and modern face of Nagaland
- NewsSikkim Winter Carnival 2013: Core Committee Meeting Held At Capital
- News Paragliding to mountain biking: Sikkim winter carnival all set to host adventurous events
Hotel Karma - Gangtok
Nestled in the heart of City "M.G. Road" - Hotel Karma is one of the upcoming modern hotels of Gangtok with all the modern and basic amenities at the disposal of the client. Hotel Karma is your rendezvous for a pristine holiday. The basic motto of the management has always been quality over quantity and the ever growing reputation is a testimony to that fact. From the moment you step through the door of Hotel Karma, the exuberance of our staff and warm reception they will give, you will have the feeling as if you have just arrived at a good friend's home.
The spectacular view of the hills and the mountains and the hearty hospitality has built the character and reputation of the hotel. It is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning business and leisure traveler.
By focusing on the highest possible service standards and by offering an environment of discreet luxury and comfort, Hotel Karma promises to make even the shortest stay in Gangtok a unique and memorable one.
Indulge in wide choice of Indian, Chinese, South Indian and Continental menu crafted just for your palate and taste. Perfect for a family's lunch out or a quite business dinner. It is flattering that diners have come again and again.
- Centrally located at M.G.Marg (Mall Road)
- Restaurant with Indian, Tandoor, Mughlai, Chinese and Continental food with a well equipped bar
- Authentic Sikkimese and Nepali Cuisine
- In-house Generator
- In-house Travel Desk
- Doctor on Call
- All major credit cards accepted
This place is also called as the ‘queen of the hills’. This place is invariably a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers.
Kaziranga National Park is a Oldest and the most famous sanctuary in Assam bounded by the Brahmaputra river and the Mikir hills in the Golaghat...
Sundarban spreading over an area of 4, 120 square kilometers including water was measured to be 16,000 square kilometers some 200 years ago
Welcome to Visit North East North East Part of India is a travellers delight. North East India consists Indian states of Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim & West Bengal. Although West Bengal is officialy is not a part of North East India, but is the gateway of accessing Read More
Nathu La Nathu La pass is situated around 60 kilometers from Gangtok at an altitude of 4,310 meters / 14,140 feet. The road to Nathu La passes through the Tsomgo Lake is nearly 2 hours drive. The terms ‘Nathu’ and ‘La’ literally mean listening ears and pass respectively in Tibetan language. In 1961, Read More
Tsomgo Lake Tsomgo Lake or Changu Lake is famous tourist an attraction in Sikkim is nearly 42 kilometers from the state capital Gangtok. It is situated at an altitude of nearly 3780 meters / 12,400 feet. The Lake known as The Source of the Lake in Bhutia dialect is ideally located near the Nathu La pass. The lake Read More