Visit North East
North East India Tourism & Travel Information
- News3 Day Long Sikkim Winter Carnival 2013 Kick Started
- NewsTourist arrivals down by 7pc
- NewsArunachal Pradesh taps religious segment
- NewsArunachal Pradesh to be major Religious Tourism destination in India: Chief Minister
- NewsIndian Ministry of Tourism is stepping up its efforts to target new tourism products
- NewsNepal eying to host international tennis
- NewsMukul wants M’laya to be New Year destination
- NewsHornbill Festival reflects traditional and modern face of Nagaland
- NewsSikkim Winter Carnival 2013: Core Committee Meeting Held At Capital
- News Paragliding to mountain biking: Sikkim winter carnival all set to host adventurous events
Jungle Safari Packages
India specifically North East part of it is a nature lover's paradise. The region of West Bengal, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nepal and Bhutan is almost virgin and this region hosts some of the rare wildlife species as well as flora. The region is famous for few world famous jungle which can provide you a thrilling experience and a wild charms.
Chitwan National Park, Gorumara Wildlife Sanctuary in West Bengal, Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary In West Bengal, Kaziranga National Park In Assam, Manas National Park in Assam, Pobitora, Buxa Tiger Reserve in West Bengal, Dibru Saikhowa National Park in Assam, Orang Wildlife Sanctuary in Assam, Jigme Dorji National Park in Bhutan, Makalu Barun National Park in Nepal, Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park in Bhutan, Sipahijola Wildlife Sanctuary in Tripra, Trishna Wildlife Sanctaury in Tripura are some of the forest areas in North Eas India to visit.
This place is also called as the ‘queen of the hills’. This place is invariably a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers.
Kaziranga National Park is a Oldest and the most famous sanctuary in Assam bounded by the Brahmaputra river and the Mikir hills in the Golaghat...
Sundarban spreading over an area of 4, 120 square kilometers including water was measured to be 16,000 square kilometers some 200 years ago
Welcome to Visit North East North East Part of India is a travellers delight. North East India consists Indian states of Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim & West Bengal. Although West Bengal is officialy is not a part of North East India, but is the gateway of accessing Read More
Nathu La Nathu La pass is situated around 60 kilometers from Gangtok at an altitude of 4,310 meters / 14,140 feet. The road to Nathu La passes through the Tsomgo Lake is nearly 2 hours drive. The terms ‘Nathu’ and ‘La’ literally mean listening ears and pass respectively in Tibetan language. In 1961, Read More
Tsomgo Lake Tsomgo Lake or Changu Lake is famous tourist an attraction in Sikkim is nearly 42 kilometers from the state capital Gangtok. It is situated at an altitude of nearly 3780 meters / 12,400 feet. The Lake known as The Source of the Lake in Bhutia dialect is ideally located near the Nathu La pass. The lake Read More