Visit North East
North East India Tourism & Travel Information
- News3 Day Long Sikkim Winter Carnival 2013 Kick Started
- NewsTourist arrivals down by 7pc
- NewsArunachal Pradesh taps religious segment
- NewsArunachal Pradesh to be major Religious Tourism destination in India: Chief Minister
- NewsIndian Ministry of Tourism is stepping up its efforts to target new tourism products
- NewsNepal eying to host international tennis
- NewsMukul wants M’laya to be New Year destination
- NewsSikkim Winter Carnival 2013: Core Committee Meeting Held At Capital
- NewsHornbill Festival reflects traditional and modern face of Nagaland
- News Paragliding to mountain biking: Sikkim winter carnival all set to host adventurous events
The Sikkim Retreat - Gangtok
The Sikkim Retreat - Our organization follows some basic values or ethics and we are no exception. We try to abide by the values and ethics strictly. This is our business philosophy that guides our behavior. Our understanding and respecting the laws, the values and the cultures wherever we do business has made things easier for us. We promote a healthy business climate globally. No matter however busy we are but we do not compromise on product quality and the service. We try to deliver more than what is mentioned or promised. Sikkim is a peace loving state and we try to enhance the beauty of the state through our sincere effort.
Our executives will be pleased to assist you on any queries related to tour. They will assist you on tour related or room booking related matters instantly. We sincerely try to please our guest with the execution of the tour planned or any other tour related matter. We feel that it is our fundamental duty to make our self available for your service. Our growth is directly proportional to our customer's satisfaction. We generally try to call back as early as possible. It will be a great help if you can just SMS us or e mail us or just leave your phone number with us and the query. We always try to live up to our customer satisfaction and generally exceed that with our effort.
- Elegant Rooms.
- EPABX Service.
- Spacious Lounge.
- 24 hour's running hot and cold water.
- Telephone and CCTV in all rooms.
- Spacious lounge and safe car park.
- Arrangement for transport and sightseeing.
- Laundry services.
- Doctor on call.
- No black out or nightmares - a back up inverter in service
- Conference Hall.
- Audio Video Facility.
- Spacious Kitchen.
- Own Catering arrangements.
- Outdoor Catering Arrangements.
- U Shaped Conference / Seminar / Workshop - for 60 PAX.
- Theatre Style Seminar/ Conference/ Workshop - for 150 PAX.
- Cluster Style Seminar/ Conference/ Workshop - for 80 PAX.
- The hall has a separate kitchen for open air cooking.
- Own Car Parking Area ( Rare in Gangtok).
- Travel Desk.
Jagjeet's Rest-O-Bar Special
- Punjabi Dishes.
- Continental Dishes.
- Tandoori Dishes.
- Chinese Dishes.
This place is also called as the ‘queen of the hills’. This place is invariably a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers.
Kaziranga National Park is a Oldest and the most famous sanctuary in Assam bounded by the Brahmaputra river and the Mikir hills in the Golaghat...
Sundarban spreading over an area of 4, 120 square kilometers including water was measured to be 16,000 square kilometers some 200 years ago
Welcome to Visit North East North East Part of India is a travellers delight. North East India consists Indian states of Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim & West Bengal. Although West Bengal is officialy is not a part of North East India, but is the gateway of accessing Read More
Nathu La Nathu La pass is situated around 60 kilometers from Gangtok at an altitude of 4,310 meters / 14,140 feet. The road to Nathu La passes through the Tsomgo Lake is nearly 2 hours drive. The terms ‘Nathu’ and ‘La’ literally mean listening ears and pass respectively in Tibetan language. In 1961, Read More
Tsomgo Lake Tsomgo Lake or Changu Lake is famous tourist an attraction in Sikkim is nearly 42 kilometers from the state capital Gangtok. It is situated at an altitude of nearly 3780 meters / 12,400 feet. The Lake known as The Source of the Lake in Bhutia dialect is ideally located near the Nathu La pass. The lake Read More