Visit North East
North East India Tourism & Travel Information
- News3 Day Long Sikkim Winter Carnival 2013 Kick Started
- NewsIndian Ministry of Tourism is stepping up its efforts to target new tourism products
- NewsTourist arrivals down by 7pc
- NewsArunachal Pradesh taps religious segment
- NewsArunachal Pradesh to be major Religious Tourism destination in India: Chief Minister
- NewsNepal eying to host international tennis
- NewsMukul wants M’laya to be New Year destination
- NewsHornbill Festival reflects traditional and modern face of Nagaland
- NewsSikkim Winter Carnival 2013: Core Committee Meeting Held At Capital
- News Paragliding to mountain biking: Sikkim winter carnival all set to host adventurous events
Travellers Inn, Darjeeling
Travellers Inn welcomes you to the magnificent hill station of Darjeeling. Among the ancient monasteries, mountains and the fluttering prayer flags, nesteled in the lap of the Himalayas is our small hotel.
Travellers Inn is set up just far enough from the maddening crowd at Zakir Hussain Road and is an exclusive hotel cum restaurant. It is our aim to provide our guests with a quality and comfortable stay. A panoramic view of the Darjeeling town and most popular view of the Mt. Kanchenjunga and the Himalayan mountain range. Darjeeling’s popularly known rendezvous point The Chowrasta & the Mall Road is just five minutes walk from the hotel and other areas of interest. Taxi & Bus stand and the Railway Station are also within walkable distance from the hotel.
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- In house Laundry Service
- Direct dialing facilities from all rooms
- Car Parking
- In house generator
- Kitchen facilities for Group Services
- Arrival/departure point transfers (Extra charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Doctor/Nurse on call
- Dry Cleaning
- 24 hour Room Service
- Security Guard (24 hrs)
Travellers Inn is a simple hotel with an aim to provide all the facilities that a traveller needs in order to be comfortable. Our strength lies in our ability to understand a traveller & our location has an outstanding view of the town and the mountains.
This place is also called as the ‘queen of the hills’. This place is invariably a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers.
Kaziranga National Park is a Oldest and the most famous sanctuary in Assam bounded by the Brahmaputra river and the Mikir hills in the Golaghat...
Sundarban spreading over an area of 4, 120 square kilometers including water was measured to be 16,000 square kilometers some 200 years ago
Welcome to Visit North East North East Part of India is a travellers delight. North East India consists Indian states of Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim & West Bengal. Although West Bengal is officialy is not a part of North East India, but is the gateway of accessing Read More
Nathu La Nathu La pass is situated around 60 kilometers from Gangtok at an altitude of 4,310 meters / 14,140 feet. The road to Nathu La passes through the Tsomgo Lake is nearly 2 hours drive. The terms ‘Nathu’ and ‘La’ literally mean listening ears and pass respectively in Tibetan language. In 1961, Read More
Tsomgo Lake Tsomgo Lake or Changu Lake is famous tourist an attraction in Sikkim is nearly 42 kilometers from the state capital Gangtok. It is situated at an altitude of nearly 3780 meters / 12,400 feet. The Lake known as The Source of the Lake in Bhutia dialect is ideally located near the Nathu La pass. The lake Read More