This beautiful town is the headquarters of West Kameng district is worth visiting site with added attraction of Buddhist Monasteries. The town situated at an elevation of 8000 feet and is an enchanting site to view the brilliant landscape and snow clad mountains of the Himalayan Ranges. The drive from Tezpur is through scenic and through the thick forests leads. Surrounded by apple orchards, terraced paddy fields, waterfalls make the area beautiful and enchanting. The craft centre is a must visit producing very fine carpets of colourful designs and masks and Buddhist monasteries. It is home to the Sherdukpen tribes. There are a couple of picturesque gompas and are worth visiting. Nearby, Dibang is famous for its nice gompas and the Kalchakra celebrations. Yak breeding centre, Kiwi cultivation, apple orchard and visit to the hot water spring in verdant surroundings are really enjoyable. One can spot the black neck crane of Ladakh. From here one can proceed to Tawang the road is picturesque.
- Bomdila - Upper and Lower Gompa,
- Craft center
- District Library and Museum
- Yak / Sheep breeding and rearing centers
- Apple orchards
- By Air – Nearest airport is situated at Tezpur in Assam. Bombdila is located about 145 kilometers northwest of Tezpur. Bomdila can be reached either from Guwahati (1081 kilometers from Kolkata) or Tezpur (1100 kilometers from Kolkata) in Assam. The state's airports are located at Daparjio, Ziro, Along, Tezu and Pasighat. However, owing to the rough terrain, these airports are mostly small and cannot handle many flights
- By Rail – Nearest railway station Rangapara and is well connected by Arunachal Express from New Bongaigoan. It is nearly 100 kilometers drive from Bombdila. Bombdila is located about 145 kilometer north west of Tezpur in Assam. From both Tezpur and Guwahati, trains to Rangapara and Bhalukpong are available.
- By Road – From Guwahati there are public and private buses to Bomdila and is nearly 346 kilometers drive Bombdila. From Tezpur there are public and private buses to Bomdila and is nearly 145 kilometers drive Bombdila northwest of Tezpur in Assam. Two major highway are the 336 kilometer National Highway 52, connects Jonai with Dirak. Another highway connects Tezpur in Assam with Tawang. All the places are connected to Assam. Each town has got its own bus station and daily bus services are available. Private vehicles are also available.